Because of some issues surrounding one’s well-being, many people have started becoming very conscious about their health. For example before when people don’t really mind minor aches and pains, today, even the simplest discomfort will have them rushing to their doctors or the hospital. Because of this, lots of people have started developing a habit of finding alternatives for their basic needs and requirements, especially when they start hearing news about possible side effects of things they are using now. This happen even if issues or “problems” have yet to have some proof. Among the things people are trying to look alternatives for because of some health issue they have is makeup. Thus, contributing to the popularity of mineral makeup and cosmetics today.
For the benefit of people who don’t know what mineral makeup is, it is a type of cosmetic product that uses all-natura and finely ground minerals for base, which includes mica, zinc oxide and titanuim oxide. This makes them different from the traditional makeup used by wome before, which uses chemicals and other synthetic ingredients during manufacturing. Mineral makeup are also made without any dyes, preservatives and other ingredients that can be harmful when used, making them for just about everyone. This type of makeup is perfect for people with sensitive skins who in past can’t use makeup for fear of allergic reactions.
Again, mineral makeup has become very popular among makeup users these past few years. One of the most popular mineral makeup is a line by IsaDora Cosmetics. IsaDora Cosmetics, which was launched in 1983 in Sweden by a company called Invima AB, has been creating some of the best and safest mineral makeup in the world. Among the many products they have included in their mineral makeup line include mineral foundations, mineral blush-ons and other eye products. But what exactly are the reasons why women buy IsaDora Cosmetics? To help everybody understand. here is a list of the advantages and disadvantages of using IsaDora’s mineral makeup.
• 100% No Chemical. Isadora’s mineral makeup products are all guaranteed 100% chemical-free, unlike other brands that promises no chemicals but actually contain harmful ingredients. All products are also clinically-tested to not harm women with even the most sensitive skins. This means that people suffering from skin condition like rosacea and acne can still use IsaDora Mineral Makeup without getting any allergic reactions.
• Beneficial Minerals. Again, IsaDora Cosmetics does not contain chemicals but only natural ingredients and minerals like zinc oxide. Not only are they safe for use, but they also help in protecting the skin from the harmful UV rays from the sun. They also possess anti-inflammatory properties which is very helpful for people with sensitive skin. Another mineral used in making IsaDora Mineral Makeup is silica, which is a substance that can absorb skin oil, which means less shine on the face. It also helps minimize signs of skin aging like lines and wrinkles with its light reflective properties.
• Longer Use. Unlike traditional makeup that can become irritating when worn in long periods of time, IsaDora Mineral Makeup can provide longer coverage because it doesn’t cause any itching and irritations. In fact, some users even swear that they have slept overnight without even removing and washing their face before going to bed. This make IsaDora Cosmetics the perfect makeup for busy, working women. Also, mineral makeup from IsaDora is water-resistant and can be worn at the beach or around the pool. This also means mineral makeup by IsaDora doesn’t smear or smudge when wet, unlike other tyeps of cosmetic products.
• Longer Shelf Life. IsaDora mineral makeup also last longer than other makeups because they don’t have chemicals that help in the spoiling of the product. This means women don’t have to buy too much makeup and save on their expenses for this type of product.
• Limited Choices. Color and palette selection fo mineral makeup is very limited because they don’t use dyes, only natural pigments. But rest assure that IsaDora Cosmetics is always on the clock to find more colors that will suit just about every type of skin tone to cater to more consumers.
• Messy. Mineral makeup is made from finely ground ingredients and come in a very loose powder form. As a result, this makes mineral makeup messier than traditional cosmetic products. That is why people using them for the first time may have a hard time using them. Travelling with them can also be a challenge because of more chances of spilling. But with practice and familiarity, this will not be a problem for a long time.
• Hard to Remove. Though it is true that it is possible for IsaDora Makeup not to be removed at the end of the day, you may also want to wash your face after wearing them. And because this type of makeup is water resistant, it can be a bit of a challenge taking them off.
Now that you know the advantages and disadvantages of using IsaDora Cosmetics, you are now probably more knowledgeable on why you should buy them. Make your decision now and hopefully, you’ll allow IsaDora to make you beautiful.