The ways to reduce forehead lines are very easy and highly accessible. Any woman who wants to win back her youthful glow can resort to them because of their proven effectiveness. Your forehead lines may have been with you for a while already, but now is the time to say goodbye to them.
Here are the top ways you can do to reduce forehead lines:
- Keep yourself hydrated. The benefits of drinking water are endless; one of them is keeping your skin healthy and youthful. Anyone who has a serious need of preventing facial creases should drink at least 64 ounces of water daily.
- Stay away from the sun. The sun’s rays do not only dry your skin, they also contribute in the formation of wrinkles. You should stay away from the sun or at least protect yourself from its rays by wearing sunscreen.
- Use facial masks. Washing your face with water is not always enough. Your face needs deep cleansing and moisturizing. These tasks can be completed with the help of facial masks.
- Ask for Retin-A prescription. Retin-A creams help you produce more collagen that helps you win back your skin’s elasticity. It also stimulates the production of new skin cells. Ask your dermatologist if it can be good for you.
- Use anti-wrinkle creams. Prevention of wrinkles is better than curing them. However, anti-wrinkle creams can still reduce the appearance of age lines. These are effective medications that require no prescription from a doctor. The best creams are those that contain hydroxyl acids that remove your skin’s top layer. These acids also stimulate new skin cell development.
- Botox injections. For years, botox has been used to reduce forehead lines. The botox injected in your forehead paralyzes the muscles that cause the movement of your forehead. Because this is just temporary, you will need to get botox injections every six months to maintain good results.
- Chemical peeling can get rid of your forehead wrinkles. With such treatment, the outermost layer of your skin is removed to expose the layer that has fewer wrinkles. Different levels of peeling are available; you should ask your doctor what is best for you.
The seven ways to reduce forehead lines have been presented to you. You now have the option of choosing from which among them you want to undertake.