If you are young, you still have ample of time to take care of your skin to stop wrinkles from developing while you are still at your prime. There are ways to do it that will not cause you a lot. And besides, there are more to your life now than to worry yourself about such occurrence. It will come at the right time. You are already battling it out with all kinds of blemishes including pimples, so do not yet worry about something that still isn’t visible.
But if you are careless about your skin, it doesn’t matter if you are old or young. You will develop lines in your faces if you will not take care of your skin as well as take good care of your body.
It is always nice to look at a baby’s flawless skin. There are no lines, no signs that a pimple has even been there and actually, it’s perfect. You had gone that route but as you age, you can’t help but accommodate a wrinkle in time until you no longer know where your baby skin has gone to.
Skin Care Tips
You may be young and you want to experiment with every aspect of your life. For young girls, you may already be experimenting with make-ups and other chemicals that promise to contain your young look and fresh skin.
Here are some of the tips that you must follow in order to slow down the aging process of your skin. And oh by the way, this goes out to young boys as well.
- It is a must to wash your face. But do not do this too often, especially if you do not have a water purifier installed in your house that your only source for this act is the water coming straight from the tap. It actually contains chlorine which can add to the risks of developing wrinkles fast. If this is the case, wash your face once a day. This way, you will be able to retain a good amount of moisture and oil on your skin.
- In washing you face, use mild soap. Choose the brands that have moisturizers as part of the ingredients. Do not use soaps and even deodorants with alkaline. If it cannot be helped, just avoid it.
- Choose a brand of moisturizer that is water based. After washing your face, use a clean and soft towel to pat your skin dry then add the moisturizer.
- The sun also contributes a lot in developing lines on your face. What you must do to counter this is to apply sunscreen when you are going out. This should be applied even you are only going to be exposed to the sun’s rays for a short period of time.
- The sleeping position can also contribute to slow down the process of developing the unwanted lines. You can try lying on your back when you are sleeping. But only do this if it will be comfortable for you. The effect of this act is that it will offset the gravity’s effects.
- Avoid smoking. You are young and you may want to try it all. But this vice is really not going to do anything good to your skin. Plus, your health will also suffer through time. When are you going to quit? When people mistake you for a 40-year-old than the 20 something that you really are? You surely don’t want to take that route.
Everybody will develop wrinkles as they age. But while you are young and can still prevent it, do something about it. The above-mentioned tips will hopefully do the trick for you.
Sun exposure, pollution, free radicals and cigarette smoke. Exposure to these can quickly cause the skin to display signs of damage, from fine lines to wrinkles to patches of brown spots. Free radicals are unstable oxygen molecules with a single electron. In short, doctors think that ultraviolet light from the sun can lead to damaged DNA and skin damage. Dr. OZ says that “The good news is that you can fight back by replenishing your skin’s vitamin C levels to help to combat and even reverse time’s effect on your face.” Knowing that healthy, supple and beautiful-looking skin are something that many women aspire to achieve, skin experts at Dignitree Laboratories recently introduced their very own 20% Vitamin C Serum, the perfect elixir that works wonders to repair the effects of sun damage, lighten sun and age spots, smooth and brighten for a more beautiful skin.
This new anti-aging serum from Dignitree Laboratories is a concentrated delivery system with the highest form of active, bio-available Vitamin C. The Vitamin C used in the formulation is Stay C 50, a stabilized (phosphorylated) sodium salt of L-ascorbic acid. Studies have shown that maximal absorption was achieved with a 20% vitamin C solution, with higher concentrations showing lower absorption. The breakthrough formula through extensive testing and research at Dignitree Laboratories is a stable, highly effective Vitamin C – combined with the superior moisturizing power of botanically derived Hyaluronic Acid and natural Jojoba Oil, the tightening and moisture retention power of Witch Hazel, along with the collagen production boosting properties of Amino Acid Arginine.
Dignitree Laboratories Organic Vitamin C Serum is packaged in an airless pump for the greatest protection and potency. For ease of distribution, it is currently sold on the Amazon marketplace at huge discounts: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M3Y0Z0J
You may also take a look at our product collections at: https://www.dignitree.com/collections/dignitree/products/vitamin-c-serum
Guest Post by Mary Branderson, Community Manager, dignitree.com